Day 13: What are you excited about?
At the risk of sounding like Debbie Downer, the only thing I’m truly excited about in the immediate future is the idea of my mosquito/spider bites ceasing to itch. But for the sake of storytelling, I’ll project out a bit further.
- I’m excited for my husband and his friends to finish their app
- I’m excited about (hopefully) visiting our families sometime this year
- I’m excited about taking lots of various exercise classes and getting into better shape
- I’m excited about the My Starbucks Rewards program and the free drinks I’ve earned so far
- I’m excited that I created this venue to share my thoughts and opinions
- I’m excited for The Winds of Winter and season 6 of Game of Thrones to be released (a ways off, I know)
- I’m excited for the US to finally discuss its gun and racism issues (possibly a longer ways off, sadly)
- I’m excited to read another 24+ books this year and adventure to far-off places without leaving home
- I’m excited to wake each morning next to the person I love most in the world
But yeah, those mosquito/spider bites are currently riding high on the list. 🙂
What about you? Your life is probably a bit more interesting so you may have more to share! [My life is great, just nothing super exciting that I can think of on the horizon.]