From Read It Forward: “Enter to win 1 of 5 prize packs that each include a gorgeous new edition of a classic. Thanks to our friends at Litographs, the winners will each take home a clothing item (tote bag or t-shirt) made entirely from the words of the book it depicts.”
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman, plus a Litographs t-shirt.
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce, plus a Litographs t-shirt.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, plus a Litographs tote bag.
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville, plus a Litographs t-shirt.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen plus a Litographs tote bag.
Are you going to enter and do you have any preference on the prizes? I, sadly, have read none of those books so I’d be up for any of them, though I would use a tote more than a t-shirt.
Book Reviews & Haikus is in no way affiliated with the giveaway, I just thought readers might be interested…free book and a shirt or tote! Best of luck.