Day 20: Post about three celebrity crushes.
How is this on here? HA! Who’s actually interested in my celebrity crushes? [crickets]
Alright, here we go…
- First of all, he has the most British name outside of a J. K. Rowling book that I’ve ever heard. [Side note: I can’t wait to hear what he and his wife named their newborn son. With a last name like “Cumberbatch”, it has to be something a bit more traditional. You can’t have a Jimmy Cumberbatch.]
- Second, he’s immensely talented. See Sherlock. Or his smaller part in August: Osage County. Or Parade’s End, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, or…just check out his IMDb page.
- I could listen to that voice all day long.
- He’s quite good at impressions.
- He’s a ham.
- He spent his gap year between high school and university teaching English to Tibetan monks. COME ON.
- He narrated a children’s book and has recorded numerous audio books.
- For all his smarts, he can’t say the word “penguin” correctly and it’s adorable.
- Chris Pratt reminds me a lot of my husband, both in how he looks and how he acts. For example, this video of Chris Pratt doing dynamic stretching reminds me of my husband doing “high kicks”, a term he just made up.
- He’s just ridiculous and silly.
- He’s also decent at impressions, or at least at this impression.
- I can’t look at him without wanting to laugh 99% of the time.
- He has a magnificent accent and isn’t hard on the eyes.
- He was Christian in Moulin Rouge.
- He was also young(er) Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars prequels.
- He went on two epic motorcycle trips with his friend Charlie–just because they wanted to–and filmed them for Long Way Round and Long Way Down.
- He’s sassy.
- He’s a fantastic actor, although I haven’t seen any movies he’s been in recently aside from August: Osage County.
Alright, there are my three. Any celebrity crushes you wish to share? Hopefully tomorrow’s topic will be more interesting!