Day 22: Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs.
Let’s just say that I don’t have a lot of music saved on my computer itself. Most of it is on a hard drive somewhere and I just haven’t transferred it over yet. So this list of 10 songs is pulled from only three albums. One is a compilation a friend and coworker gave me when she got a job at a different company, which is the only reason this list seems a bit more diverse. Thanks Monique!
- Hozier, Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene: I love this song, and you can read all about it in my Day 7 post.
- Supergrass, Can You Hear Us Pumping On Your Stereo?: I haven’t heard this in a while but it’s a fun one!
- Roxy Music, More Than This: I never knew who sang this song until recently. Good stuff!
- Girl Talk, Jump on Stage: I like Girl Talk because he just mashes the best/most fun parts of songs together. You can’t get bored!
- Monaco, What Do You Want From Me?
- The Rolling Stones, She’s a Rainbow: One of my favorite songs of all time, this song is happy and sad all at once.
- Girl Talk, Oh No: More Girl Talk fun.
- Hozier, It Will Come Back: He’s so talented, and I like the fact that he performs such a variety of songs.
- The Creation, Making Time
- New Order, Temptation