Day 29: What are your goals for the next 30 days?
Man, I was going strong with this challenge until the end of last week. Maybe I just don’t want it to end? (Hint: not the case.)
Here are my goals:
- finish at least three books
- write reviews for The Shadow of the Wind and The Running Man (plus whatever else I read in the next month)
- complete the ClassPass Summer Challenge [10 classes at studios you’ve never been to before w/photographs tagged on Twitter/Instagram by September 7, 2015]
- continue monitoring calories regularly to make sure I’m still on the right track
- write a couple of haikus
- get a picture of the hawk that landed on the balcony if he does that again!
- make hot yoga a weekly thing–it’s simultaneously disgusting yet amazing
- get together with friends for brunch more often because that was the best french toast and I have awesome friends [I probably should have listed those in the opposite order?]
- find a good reason to open the fancy wine [fancy for me = more than $12 bottle]
- smile more
I think that’s probably enough considering I have a full-time job and a husband and responsibilities and things. What are your goals for the next month or so?