My goal for 2016 is to read 35 books. Here’s what I’ve read so far or am currently reading.
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter
- Zero Day by David Baldacci
- The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America by Erik Larson
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron (currently reading)
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari and Eric Klinenberg (paused)
Do you have any books you’d recommend? If so, leave a comment below!